Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Turning 31!

Birthday Cake

I can't believe that it's been a whole year since I entered into my thirties! Where did the time go? I feel like I was only just getting used to the big 30 and now I've got to add a one onto it.
I'm not afraid of aging as we experience things differently as we get older and I must admit that since last year I have been looking at my life and the world through new eyes.
I didn't want a party or anything like that this year because I didn't really see the point anymore. Instead my friends and family wished me happy birthday and gave me a few small gifts (even though I told them not to get me anything) and to be honest; I enjoyed this birthday far more than in previous years. Perhaps it is because I had no expectations and instead just concentrated on enjoying the day. I was in a seriously positive mood and the sun was shining so I just enjoyed my day and continued on with my normal daily life with the added bonus of cake ;)

Are you in your early 30's or about to enter them? Do you see things differently than you did in your twenties?

Have a great day!

1 comment: