Thursday, February 26, 2015

Huishoudbeurs + Horus Egyptian Bronzing Powder


Well it's been an extremely busy week so I haven't had much time to sit down and relax my mind enough to post much. But I thought I'd take a few minutes to share something that I picked up at the huishoudbeurs at the weekend.
For those of you who are not situated in the Netherlands, the huishoudbeurs is a trade show for different kinds of brands and shops where they show off their products and you can buy them at discounted prices.


I haven't managed to go for a few years so I was determined to go this time. Apart from some good deals on toys and food, I picked up this bronzing powder and eye liner.
The first thing that stood out to me was the logo and the name of the brand 'Horus' as I have an eye liner from a brand with the same name, so I stopped by the stall and let the woman try it out on me. To begin with she only applied it to half of my face so that I could compare it to the side without it on. I wasn't too convinced so she continued to apply it to the other half of my face so that I could get the full effect. That's when it really showed and it looked alright. It looked as though I'd just come back from a two week holiday in Spain.


I ended up going halves with my sister-in-law on the offer that they had on, so I ended up with an extremely large bronzing powder and an eye liner pen, and she got a smaller version of the powder and a brush.
When I got it home, I compared it to the eye liner that I already have from Horus and I'm not sure if it's the same brand or not. There is limited information on the packaging of this powder. But I'm happy with what I got for only €10 and I've got a tanned Egyptian look in mind for the coming days.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment