Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday facial


It's finally Friday and as part of my new wind down routine to get ready for the weekend, I've decided that every Friday I will use a face mask so I can chill out and give my skin a deep cleanse at the same time. After wearing make up all week, it's good to de-clog your pores from any built up oil and dirt and it makes you feel good too.

This week I've opted for the Anti-stress mask by Freeman. It contains dead sea minerals which are meant to be really good for cleaning the dirt out of your pores. The mask itself is a light blue cream which dries on the skin within about 20 minutes. It doesn't smell too strongly so it is pleasant enough to use for a relaxing evening.

Result: My skin feels fresh and clean. The mask is not too difficult to remove and it doesn't dry out my skin either. Also it's not badly priced at €3,99.



What the website says about it:

"Unwind from the grind by treating skin to a much needed respite with this nutrient rich mask. Dead Sea Minerals and Sea Salts replenish and balance moisture while purging clogged pores. Lavender and Bergamot help achieve an aroma-therapeutic bliss to rinse away stress for smooth and radiant skin. Perfect for all skin types."


Feel free to leave any suggestions that you may have for face masks to try

No comments:

Post a Comment