Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pretty Box Oct'14


I've had this box for a couple of weeks now but only just managed to get round to posting about it. This is my second box from the Pretty Box subscription service and I am considerably happier with this one than I was with last months which I posted about here.
This one contains more products that I actually find myself using on a daily basis and the best thing is that they're all full size which is great, so here's what was in it this time and my first impressions.


Rituals Happy Hands hydrating hand lotion - Mandarin & Mint, 75 ml
I love this brand and even though I'm not a big fan of products smelling like oranges, the tint of mint scent in this hand cream results in a very nice product to keep my hands moisturised throughout the winter months.

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes mascara, black
This is the first time that I've tried anything from this brand. The brush has a simple spiral design and I found myself using quite a few layers to create my normal lash look as opposed to other mascaras where I would only have to use one coat.

So Susan Liquid Powder Shadow Palette, 8 shades
Following last months disappointment with the products from So Susan, I was not best pleased to find yet another one of their products in this months box. However, once I had tried it out I found that this is quite a nice little eye shadow palette which was a pleasant surprise.

Colormates Make up Brushes
I got three brushes with this months box which I think is great as you can then really test out the quality. So far I've only used the eye shadow brush and it's okay enough to use. It doesn't stand up to the quality of brands such as Real Techniques but I have happily added it to my collection of small brushes. I also got a powder brush and a brow brush/comb but I haven't tested those out yet.

Ziaja Natural Olive eye cream
Last but not least is this eye cream which I haven't yet tested. As it takes a while to try out skincare products to find out if they are really any good, I will have to come back to this one later. It is meant to make the under-eye area smoother and help with wrinkles. It also came with a voucher for money off other creams from this brand.


According to the card that came with it, the contents of this box added up to the value of €63,40 which isn't bad when you consider that you only pay €15 for it and that you can cancel the subscription at any time. Check it out for yourself here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment